Pinots on Parade, 8th April 2011 @ The Old Ship, Richmond
One Grape, Six Wines, Six Countries, One Night
Taste six different Pinots from six different countries and find out how this magical grapes changes its character as it travels the world.
- Tierra del Corazon, Casablanca Valley, Chile
- Au Bon Climat, Santa Maria, USA
- Veuve Henri Moroni, Maranges 1er Cru, Burgundy, France
- Felton Road Bannockburn Pinot Noir, Central Otago, New Zealand
- Dexter Pinot Noir, Mornington Peninsula, Australia
- Chapel Down Pinot, England
Compare and contrast the different character that comes out as this grape travels from it's home in Burgundy to the southern extremeties of New Zealand.
Engaging Tutored Tasting
This tutored tasting is ideal for beginners and experts alike. We'll introduce each region as you try the wines and you'll get the background on where they're from and how they're made.
We'll be providing water biscuits, oat cakes, bread and a little paté to help you along the route.
Tasting starts at 7.30 and lasts approximately ninety minutes.
The Old Ship, Richmond, Friday 8th April 2011 @ 7.30pm-9pm
We're located in the private upstairs bar. Food is available before and you are very welcome to stay for a drink afterwards. Tickets are limited and advanced booking is strongly recommended.
Book using the form above, or get more detail on our event booking system.